Who We Serve
infinite Discoveries is a living example of a network of collaborative learning teams that help each other become capable of achieving their highest purpose. Our members are people of all ages who are ready learn how to carve out a fulfilling and sustainable life for themselves in a rapidly changing world with an unpredictable future. They hold the common belief that innovative collaboration through contribution and learning is now essential for our sustainable success and our individual and collective well-being.
- Those looking for an alternative to universities or college programs that have become too expensive, increasingly irrelevant and impractical, and leave us starting out our lives under a mountain of debt.
- Gen Y’ers and Millennials who want to figure out what their superpowers are and how to apply them in making a good living.
- Gen X’ers who want to bring a sense of meaning to work and who want to feel like they are contributing to something larger.
- An adjunct to traditional schools and learning environments.
- Families home schooling their children.
- Those looking for a viable community-of-practice that supports continual improvement of their life's work.
- People who are in transition and need to make an urgent choice about direction. (E.g. people who have lost their jobs, people who are dealing with chronic illness, people who are dealing with divorce or death.)
While our members arrive looking for different things, they fall mostly into one of the following categories. Are you one of them looking to find your Tribe dedicated to learning your way toward a purpose larger than yourself?
The people on our teams typically share many of the following characteristics:
|Committed to making an impact:||Above all else you are interested in making an impact and a difference with your customers or clients.|
|High standards of excellence:||Good enough just isn't. You are interested in being the very best in your field.|
|Strive to be a very valuable resource:||You strive to be a true expert and valuable resource to your customers or clients|
|Hard worker - committed to success:||You are persistent and willing to try many things to achieve results.|
|Realize you can't know everything:||You know what you don't know and you are willing to get assistance and expand your knowledge and expertise.|
|Willing to invest in yourself and your work:||You know this is the best investment of all.|
|Committed to mutually supportive relationships:||In business and life you realize that you can't create success alone.|